Samsung has just announced their new 3D LCD TV by the name of D9500. The D9500 is a 3D LCD TV with LED backlight and impresses with a whooping 75-inches in screen size. Bad news is that you will still need to wear active shutter 3D glasses to view the next 3D movie, as this display is based in active 3D technology.
The panel features 1080p and a 240-Hz refresh rate as well as edge lighting. The Smart TV features are also present with the D9500 which will allow users to connect wirelessly to the Internet to browse websites, make Skype video calls or take advantage of the growing range of Samsung apps available right now.
The company plans to sell the D9500 for $17,600, just in Korea for now.
- Samsung UN46D7000 and UN55D7000 LED LCD TV available now
- CES 2011: Samsung 950 series 3D LED display announced
- CES 2011: Samsung to introduce their new ultra-lightweight 3D glasses
- Samsung D7000 and D8000 3D LED TVs for the South-Korean market
- Samsung PN58C6500 58-inch Plasma HDTV is just $1,817