Sony is getting ready to unveil two new OLED monitors at the Hollywood Post Alliance Tech Retreat on February 14-18, according to oled-display.net. One of the two OLED monitors also comes with 3D capabilities while the other one is only 2D.
The 3D OLED monitor from Sony will require 3D glasses and will share most features with the already launched Sony PVM-740 with a 7.4-inch OLED panel.
The 2D OLED panel from Sony will use the same technology which as already been introduced at the 2011 CES, where Sony displayed a 24.5-inch OLED display offering glasses-free viewing.
- Planar EP46L and EP55L LED Backlit monitors announced
- Barco LDX-46 and LDX-55 HD monitors ready for ISE 2011
- Fujitsu P27T-6, P24W-6 and P23T-6 PC monitors comes with IPS & LED
- LG E2290V, E2381VR, E2341V and IPS236V LCD Monitors with LED backlight
- Sony BRAVIA KDL22PX300 with Playstation 2