After the announcement regarding the LZ9700 3D Full LED TV, LG announced that it also preparing to introduce a little gadget that will certainly excite fans and enthusiasts alike. I’m talking about LG’s Mobile Digital TV ready to be introduced at the CES show in Las Vegas. Reportedly, this small device runs on LG2161R MDTV chip with NRT technology and is 3D capable.
The 3D capabilities are fine, but the size of LG’s Mobile Digital TV (~10 inches) will prevent you from enjoying a 3D movie at its best.
We’ll know a bit more in January at the CES 2011 show in Las Vegas.
- Panasonic ZT35 Plasma TV to be displayed at CES 2011
- LG HX996TS, HB906SB 3D Home Theater Systems and BD690 Network 3D Blu-Ray Disc Player to be uncovered at CES 2011
- Eizo Duravision FDF2301-3D monitor with no glasses at CES 2011
- Samsung will unveil world’s thinnest Blu-Ray Player at CES 2011
- LG will unveil LW9500 and LW7700 Nano TVs at CES 2011